EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PROGRAM
Today’s Administrative Assistants take on many different responsibilities and need to be ready to handle more tasks than ever before.
This program will enable students to stand out while they develop their soft skills and time management, as well as polish their technical skills effectively.
Students will learn valuable skills:
• such as creating spreadsheets with formulas,
• exploding pie charts,
• managing databases and filing systems,
• preparing powerful presentations,
• using word processing knowledge to create reports,
• mail merge, and various documents are valuable skills and necessary for any office to run efficiently.
Most administrative assistants also:
• schedule appointments,
• update event calendars,
• and handle incoming and outgoing mail
• and therefore students will learn how to do these tasks using popular software.
Students will enhance their business communications skills, explore OneDrive, comfortably maneuver around Windows 10 operating system, and improve their keyboarding skills.
This program acquaints students with the preparation of correspondence, travel arrangements, grammar and business writing. Having good customer service skills is a must with this career!
Software: Microsoft programs including Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
Students learn to use Microsoft Office to enhance spreadsheets with charts, pivot tables, and complex formulas. They learn to manage databases, create tables, reports, and forms, valuable skills necessary for any office. Job duties vary and may include more complex responsibilities, such as reviewing incoming documents, conducting research, basic bookkeeping, and preparing extensive reports.