CERTIFICATE: COMPUTERS FOR OVER 50
Target Student: Older students who lack basic computer skills. These students are seeking to improve their knowledge of the digital world, the Internet, and basic computing for work and/or personal needs.
Certificate Program Description
Are you feeling lost in the digital age? Still having trouble with email, windows and surfing the Internet? Learn the skills you need to start using your Windows-based computer with ease. This certificate provides an in-depth understanding of computer basics, email, the Internet, Windows, protecting yourself online, and more. Tuition includes all textbooks and cloud storage.
Suggested Classes in Series (2 or more)
- Computer Basics (4 sessions, 3 hours per session) – 12 Hours
- Computer Intermediate (4 sessions, 3 hours per session) – 12 Hours
- Internet (4 sessions, 3 hours per session) – 12 Hours
- Social Media (4 sessions, 3 hours per session) – 12 Hours
Total Clock Hours – 48 Hours
- $2,160.00 for Series
- $540.00 for individual classes
We recommend you review the following items for this certificate, click here.
- Welcome to Computer Basics: Windows 10 and Office Online
- Welcome to Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016
- Welcome to The World of Computers: 5th Edition (Windows 8.1)
- Welcome to The World of Computers: 4th Edition (Windows 7)
- Word Level 1 (2013, 2016)
- Excel Level 1 (2013, 2016)
- PowerPoint Level 1 (2013, 2016)
- PowerPoint Overviews for all book chapters
- Pre/Post class assessments
- Hands-on Project Based Exercises
- Certificate of achievement