QuickBooks For Contractors
Contractors have many unique bookkeeping needs, so we’ve designed this course from the ground up specifically for the construction industry.
In this course, you’ll learn how to use the QuickBooks to run your business more efficiently. Lessons are clearly illustrated and include easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions to give you hands-on practice with the features that you’re sure to use every day.
You’ll discover how to:
- create custom, professional-looking contract estimates
- track time and materials,
- you’ll learn the different methods you can use to bill your clients, including how to use the QuickBooks progress invoicing and job-costing features.
- You’ll find out how to deal with tricky situations, like change orders and retainage requirements,
- you’ll learn how to properly set up accounts, items, customers, and jobs.
- all along the way, you’ll learn how to avoid many of the big and often costly mistakes contractors commonly make with QuickBooks.
- Finally, you’ll learn how specific transactions impact all your accounts, and even some techniques to protect your business from fraud, prepare for tax time, and generate useful and dynamic reports.