Microsoft Office 2016 Specialist Program
If you’re looking for a way to get up to speed quickly on the newest version of Microsoft Office, this course offers step-by-step instructions to make it easy. Office 2016 has new features and tools to master, and whether you’re upgrading from an earlier version or encountering the Office applications for the first time, you’ll appreciate this simplified approach.
This course covers:
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Office 365
Microsoft Office holds more than 90 percent of the market for Windows-based productivity suites. Our MS Office 2016 course makes this technology easy to understand, even for those who are new to computers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Recall ways to create, edit, and print documents in Word
- Recognize how to create and manage worksheets in Excel
- Identify the steps to develop presentations in PowerPoint
- List how to create and manage databases in Access
- Identify the steps to manage email and calendars in Outlook
- Identify how Office 2016 applications collaborates with the Office 365 environment
Upon successful completion of our Microsoft Office 2016 course, students will be prepared to sit for Microsoft Office certification exams to become a Microsoft® Office Specialist (MOS). Only one exam is required for the MOS certification.
This course prepares you for the following Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exams:
- Exam 77-725: MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2016
- Exam 77-727: MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2016
- Exam 77-729: MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016
- Exam 77-731: MOS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2016
- Exam 77-730: MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2016